Densen customized tyre shaft coupling,tyre rubber shaft flexible coupling,rubber tire coupling
|Product Name||Densen customized tyre shaft coupling,tyre rubber shaft flexible coupling,rubber tire coupling|
|Rated Torque||10~25000 N·m|
|Application||Widely used in metallurgy, mining, engineering and other fields.|
1,Double-diaphragm and small axial opposite wheel type coupling is the patent product developed by our factory,the patent No. ZL.99 2 46247.9
2,With compact strcture, the adjustment capacity,anti-inpact and vibration-absorbing etc properties will be higher by 35%-40% than those of single diaphragm opposite wheel type.
3,Under unexpected diaphragm breakage conditions, the plum CZPT shape flange can still transfer the torque ,the safety property is good .
Typical case of diaphragm coupling applied to variable frequency speed control equipment
JMB type coupling is applied to HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant
According to the requirements of HangZhou Electric Power Corporation, HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant should dynamically adjust the power generation according to the load of the power grid and market demand, and carry out the transformation of the frequency converter and the suction fan. The motor was originally a 1600KW, 730RPM non-frequency variable speed motor matched by HangZhou Motor Factory. The speed control mode after changing the frequency is manual control. Press the button speed to increase 10RPM or drop 10RPM. The coupling is still the original elastic decoupling coupling, and the elastic de-coupling coupling after frequency conversion is frequently damaged, which directly affects the normal power generation.
It is found through analysis that in the process of frequency conversion speed regulation, the pin of the coupling can not bear the inertia of the speed regulation process (the diameter of the fan impeller is 3.3 meters) and is cut off, which has great damage to the motor and the fan.
Later, they switched to the JMB460 double-diaphragm wheel-type coupling of our factory (patent number: ZL.99246247.9). After 1 hour of destructive experiment and more than 1 year of operation test, the equipment is running very well, and there is no Replace the diaphragm. 12 units have been rebuilt and the operation is in good condition.
Other Application Case
Packaging & Shipping
How does a flexible coupling help in power transmission efficiency?
Flexible couplings play a crucial role in improving power transmission efficiency in various mechanical systems. Here are the ways in which flexible couplings contribute to enhanced efficiency:
- Misalignment Compensation: In real-world applications, it is challenging to achieve perfect alignment between shafts due to manufacturing tolerances, thermal expansion, or external forces. Flexible couplings can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignments between the driving and driven shafts. By doing so, they ensure that the torque is transmitted smoothly and efficiently despite misalignment, reducing power losses due to misaligned shafts.
- Vibration Damping: Vibrations in mechanical systems can lead to energy losses and premature wear of components. Flexible couplings with vibration-damping properties can absorb and dampen vibrations generated during operation. By reducing the transmission of vibrations, these couplings help to maintain power transmission efficiency and extend the lifespan of connected equipment.
- Shock Load Absorption: During start-up or sudden changes in operating conditions, equipment may experience shock loads. Flexible couplings are designed to absorb and cushion these shock loads, preventing sudden impacts on the system. By minimizing the shock load’s effect, flexible couplings contribute to smoother power transmission and reduced stress on components.
- Torsional Stiffness: While flexible couplings allow for misalignment compensation, they still exhibit a certain degree of torsional stiffness. This stiffness ensures that the majority of the torque is efficiently transmitted from the driving to the driven shaft, minimizing power losses due to deformation or bending of the coupling.
- Reduced Friction and Wear: Flexible couplings typically have a simple design with fewer moving parts. This simplicity leads to reduced friction and wear compared to more complex coupling types. Lower friction means less energy dissipation, resulting in improved power transmission efficiency.
- Compatibility with Various Applications: Flexible couplings come in a wide range of designs and materials to suit different applications. Whether it’s high-speed machinery, heavy-duty equipment, or precision systems, there are flexible coupling options optimized for each use case. Selecting the appropriate coupling for the specific application ensures efficient power transmission.
In summary, flexible couplings enhance power transmission efficiency by compensating for misalignment, damping vibrations, absorbing shock loads, providing torsional stiffness, reducing friction and wear, and offering compatibility with diverse applications. The combination of these features contributes to improved overall system efficiency and helps optimize the performance of mechanical systems.
What are the differences between single and double flexible coupling designs?
Single and double flexible couplings are two common designs used for power transmission in various mechanical systems. Here are the main differences between the two:
- Design: The primary difference lies in their configuration. A single flexible coupling consists of one flexible element connecting two shafts, while a double flexible coupling, also known as a two-piece flexible coupling, uses two flexible elements with an intermediate shaft in between. The double flexible coupling resembles two single couplings connected in series.
- Torsional Flexibility: Single flexible couplings typically provide greater torsional flexibility than double flexible couplings. The presence of an intermediate shaft in the double coupling design adds some rigidity and reduces the overall torsional flexibility of the system.
- Compensation of Misalignment: Both single and double flexible couplings can compensate for angular and parallel misalignment between shafts. However, due to its additional flexible element, the double flexible coupling may have slightly better misalignment compensation capabilities.
- Length and Space: Single flexible couplings are generally shorter in length compared to double flexible couplings. The double flexible coupling’s design requires additional space to accommodate the intermediate shaft, making it longer than the single coupling.
- Shaft Separation: Single flexible couplings connect the two shafts directly without any intermediate components, while the double flexible coupling separates the shafts using an intermediate shaft. This shaft separation in the double design can be advantageous in certain applications.
- Stiffness: The double flexible coupling tends to be slightly stiffer than the single flexible coupling due to the presence of the intermediate shaft, which may affect its ability to absorb vibrations and shock loads.
- Application: Single flexible couplings are commonly used in various applications, including pumps, compressors, fans, and general power transmission systems. Double flexible couplings are often preferred in applications where a higher level of torsional stiffness is required, such as certain industrial machinery.
Both single and double flexible coupling designs have their advantages and are suitable for different types of machinery and power transmission requirements. The choice between the two depends on factors such as the specific application, the level of misalignment compensation needed, the available space, and the desired torsional flexibility for the system.
What are the maintenance requirements for flexible couplings?
Maintenance of flexible couplings is essential to ensure their reliable and efficient performance over their service life. Proper maintenance helps prevent premature wear, reduces the risk of unexpected failures, and extends the lifespan of the couplings. Here are some key maintenance requirements for flexible couplings:
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the flexible couplings to check for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for cracks, tears, or any other visible issues in the coupling components.
- Lubrication: Some flexible couplings, especially those with moving parts or sliding surfaces, may require periodic lubrication. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations regarding the type and frequency of lubrication to ensure smooth operation.
- Alignment Checks: Misalignment is a common cause of coupling failure. Regularly check the alignment of the connected shafts and adjust as necessary. Proper alignment reduces stress on the coupling and improves power transmission efficiency.
- Torque Monitoring: Monitoring the torque transmitted through the coupling can help detect any abnormal or excessive loads. If the coupling is subjected to loads beyond its rated capacity, it may lead to premature failure.
- Environmental Protection: If the couplings are exposed to harsh environmental conditions, take measures to protect them from dust, dirt, moisture, and corrosive substances. Consider using protective covers or seals to shield the couplings from potential contaminants.
- Temperature Considerations: Ensure that the operating temperature of the flexible coupling is within its designed range. Excessive heat can accelerate wear, while extremely low temperatures may affect the flexibility of certain coupling materials.
- Replace Worn or Damaged Parts: If any components of the flexible coupling show signs of wear or damage, replace them promptly with genuine replacement parts from the manufacturer.
- Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Follow the maintenance guidelines provided by the coupling manufacturer. They often include specific maintenance intervals and procedures tailored to the coupling’s design and materials.
- Training and Expertise: Ensure that maintenance personnel have the necessary training and expertise to inspect and maintain the flexible couplings properly. Improper maintenance practices can lead to further issues and compromise the coupling’s performance.
By adhering to these maintenance requirements, you can maximize the service life of the flexible couplings and minimize the risk of unexpected downtime or costly repairs. Regular maintenance helps maintain the efficiency and reliability of the coupling in various industrial, automotive, and machinery applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-18