Newest High-Speed Resilient Rubber Tyre Coupling
The LLB Flexible Tyre Coupling is a kind of high elastic coupling, with good damping buffer and superior offset compensation performance.
The working temperature of 20~80 degrees Celsius, transmitting torque 10~20000NM, suitable for damp, dust, shock, vibration, reversing the changeable and frequent starting working conditions, and convenient assembly and disassembly, no lubrication, durable and reliable. Non standard couplings are made in accordance with special needs. In overloading work and half coupling, there will be no malignant accidents.
- Excellent absorbency;
- No lubrication;
- Easy maintenance;
- Long lasting;
LLB Type Tyre Coupling Main Dimension And Parameter
|Type||Main dimension||Number of screws
|Shaft hole diameter
|Shaft hole length||Allowable
|Y J1 Z1||N·m||r/min|
Note:Z1 type shaft hole can not be used at both ends of half couplings.
1. Design Services
Our design team has experience in tire coupling relating to product design and development. If you have any needs for your new product or wish to make further improvements, we are here to offer our support.
2. Product Services
Raw materials → Cutting → Forging →Rough machining →Shot blasting →Heat treatment →Testing →Fashioning →Cleaning→ Assembly→Packing→Shipping
3. Samples Procedure
We could develop the sample according to your requirement and amend the sample constantly to meet your need.
4. Research & Development
We usually research the new needs of the market and develop new models when there are new cars in the market.
5. Quality Control
Every step should be a special test by Professional Staff according to the standard of ISO9001 and TS16949.
Q 1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A: We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing
various series of cardan shafts.
Q 2:Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks in PDF or AI format.
Q 3:How long is your delivery time?
Generally, it is 20-30 days if the goods are not in stock. It is according to quantity.
Q 4: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample but not for free. Actually, we have a very good price principle, when you make the bulk order the cost of the sample will be deducted.
Q 5: How long is your warranty?
A: Our Warranty is 12 months under normal circumstances.
Q 6: What is the MOQ?
A: Usually our MOQ is 1pcs.
Q 7: Do you have inspection procedures for coupling?
A:100% self-inspection before packing.
Q 8: Can I have a visit to your factory before the order?
A: Sure, welcome to visit our factory.
Q 9: What’s your payment?
Add: No.11 HangZhou Road,Chengnan park,HangZhou City,ZheJiang Province,China
What role does a flexible coupling play in minimizing wear and tear on connected components?
A flexible coupling plays a vital role in minimizing wear and tear on connected components by absorbing and mitigating various mechanical stresses that occur during operation. Here’s how a flexible coupling achieves this:
- Misalignment Compensation: One of the primary causes of wear and tear on rotating machinery is misalignment between connected shafts. Misalignment can occur due to factors such as thermal expansion, foundation settling, or assembly errors. A flexible coupling can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignments, reducing the stress on the shafts and connected components. By allowing for misalignment, the coupling prevents excessive forces from being transmitted to the connected components, minimizing wear.
- Vibration Damping: During operation, rotating machinery can generate vibrations that lead to accelerated wear on components like bearings, gears, and couplings. A flexible coupling acts as a vibration damper, absorbing and dispersing vibrations, reducing their impact on connected components. This damping effect helps prevent fatigue and extends the life of the components.
- Shock Absorption: Machinery may experience sudden shocks or impact loads during start-ups, shutdowns, or due to external factors. A flexible coupling is designed to absorb and cushion these shocks, preventing them from propagating through the system and causing damage to sensitive components.
- Smooth Torque Transmission: In rigid couplings, torque transmission between shafts can be abrupt and cause torque spikes. These spikes put stress on the connected components, leading to wear and fatigue. Flexible couplings transmit torque smoothly, without sudden spikes, ensuring even distribution of forces and reducing the wear on components.
- Controlling Torsional Vibrations: Torsional vibrations, a type of vibration that affects rotating shafts, can be damaging to connected components. Some flexible couplings are designed to address torsional vibration issues, providing additional protection against wear and tear.
- Compensating for Thermal Expansion: Temperature fluctuations can lead to thermal expansion or contraction of machinery components. A flexible coupling can accommodate these changes, preventing undue stress on the connected components that may arise from differential expansion rates.
By performing these functions, a flexible coupling acts as a protective barrier for connected components, minimizing wear and tear, and contributing to their longevity. The reduced wear and stress on the components also result in lower maintenance costs and improved overall reliability of the mechanical system.
Can flexible couplings be used in precision manufacturing equipment, such as CNC machines?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in precision manufacturing equipment, including CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines. CNC machines require high accuracy and precision during operation to produce complex and intricate parts. Flexible couplings play a vital role in such equipment by providing various benefits that enhance their performance and reliability.
- Compensation for Misalignment: CNC machines often have multiple moving parts and axes that need precise alignment. Flexible couplings can accommodate small misalignments between these components, ensuring smooth and reliable power transmission without inducing additional stress or strain on the system.
- Vibration Damping: Precision manufacturing requires minimizing vibrations that could affect the quality of the finished product. Flexible couplings with damping properties can absorb and dissipate vibrations, resulting in better surface finishes and accuracy of the machined parts.
- Torsional Flexibility: CNC machines may experience torque fluctuations during acceleration, deceleration, or tool changes. Flexible couplings with torsional flexibility can handle these variations and prevent torsional vibrations from affecting the machining process.
- Backlash Compensation: Some types of flexible couplings, such as beam couplings, offer minimal or near-zero backlash. This characteristic is essential in CNC machines, as it helps maintain positional accuracy during direction changes and reversals.
- High Torque Transmission: CNC machines may require high torque transmission capabilities, especially in heavy-duty cutting or milling operations. Flexible couplings can handle substantial torque loads while still providing flexibility to address misalignments.
- Reduced Maintenance: With the ability to absorb shocks and compensate for misalignment, flexible couplings can extend the life of other mechanical components in the CNC machine, reducing overall maintenance requirements and downtime.
It’s important to select the appropriate type and size of flexible coupling based on the specific requirements of the CNC machine, including torque, speed, misalignment, and environmental conditions. Regular maintenance and inspection of the flexible couplings will ensure optimal performance and contribute to the overall precision and efficiency of the CNC machine.
What is a flexible coupling and how does it work?
A flexible coupling is a mechanical device used to connect two shafts while allowing for relative movement between them. It is designed to transmit torque from one shaft to another while compensating for misalignment, vibration, and shock. Flexible couplings are essential components in various rotating machinery and systems, as they help protect the connected equipment and enhance overall performance.
Types of Flexible Couplings:
There are several types of flexible couplings, each with its unique design and characteristics. Some common types include:
- Jaw Couplings: Jaw couplings feature elastomer spiders that fit between two hubs. They can accommodate angular and parallel misalignment while dampening vibrations.
- Disc Couplings: Disc couplings use thin metallic discs to connect the shafts. They are highly flexible and provide excellent misalignment compensation.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings use gear teeth to transmit torque. They offer high torque capacity and can handle moderate misalignment.
- Beam Couplings: Beam couplings use a single piece of flexible material, such as a metal beam, to transmit torque while compensating for misalignment.
- Bellows Couplings: Bellows couplings use a bellows-like structure to allow for axial, angular, and parallel misalignment compensation.
- Oldham Couplings: Oldham couplings use three discs, with the middle one having a perpendicular slot to allow for misalignment compensation.
How a Flexible Coupling Works:
The operation of a flexible coupling depends on its specific design, but the general principles are similar. Let’s take the example of a jaw coupling to explain how a flexible coupling works:
- Two shafts are connected to the coupling hubs on either side, with an elastomer spider placed between them.
- When torque is applied to one shaft, it causes the spider to compress and deform slightly, transmitting the torque to the other shaft.
- In case of misalignment between the shafts, the elastomer spider flexes and compensates for the misalignment, ensuring smooth torque transmission without imposing excessive loads on the shafts or connected equipment.
- The elastomer spider also acts as a damping element, absorbing vibrations and shocks during operation, which reduces wear on the equipment and enhances system stability.
Overall, the flexibility and ability to compensate for misalignment are the key features that allow a flexible coupling to function effectively. The choice of a specific flexible coupling type depends on the application’s requirements, such as torque capacity, misalignment compensation, and environmental conditions.
editor by CX 2023-09-05