|product||Kc Series Steel Casting Flexible Sprocket Roller Chain Coupling for test benches|
|material||stainless steel , iron , aluminum ,bronze ,carbon steel ,brass etc .|
|size||ISO standard ,customer requirements|
|kind||expansion sleeve Z1/Z2/Z3/Z4/Z5/Z6/Z7/Z8/Z9/Z10/Z11/Z12/Z13/Z14/Z18/Z19|
|BORE||Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request|
|surface treatment||Carburizing and Quenching,Tempering ,Tooth suface high quenching Hardening,Tempering|
|Processing Method||Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc|
|Heat Treatment||Quenching & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching, High-frequency Hardening, Carbonitriding……|
|Package||Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Machining Process||Gear Hobbing, Gear Milling, Gear Shaping, Gear Broaching, Gear Shaving, Gear Grinding and Gear Lapping|
|Applications||Toy, Automotive, instrument, electrical equipment, household appliances, furniture, mechanical equipment,daily living equipment, electronic sports equipment, , sanitation machinery, market/ hotel equipment supplies, etc.|
|Testing Equipment||Rockwell hardness tester 500RA, Double mesh instrument HD-200B & 3102,Gear measurement center instrument CNC3906T and other High precision detection equipments|
workshop & equipment
1 . Prioritized Quality
2 .Integrity-based Management
3 .Service Orientation
4 .150+ advanced equipment
5 .10000+ square meter factory area
6 .200+ outstanding employees
7 .90% employees have more than 10 year- working experience in our factory
8 .36 technical staff
9 .certificate ISO 9001 , SGS
10 . Customization support
11 .Excellent after-sales service
sample orders delivery time:
10-15 working days as usual
15-20 working days in busy season
large order leading time :
20-30 working days as usual
30-40 working days in busy season
1. why should you buy products from us not from other suppliers?
We are a 32 year-experience manufacturer on making the gear, specializing in manufacturing varieties of gears, such as helical gear ,bevel gear ,spur gear and grinding gear, gear shaft, timing pulley, rack, , timing pulley and other transmission parts . There are 150+ advanced equipment ,200+ excellent employees ,and 36 technical staff . what’s more ,we have got ISO9001 and SGS certificate .
2 .Do you accept small order?
If your order bearings are our standard size, we accept even 1pcs.
3 .How long is the delivery?
A: Small orders usually takes 10-15 working days,big order usually 20-35 days, depending on orders quantity and whether are standard size.
Can flexible couplings be used in applications with high shock and impact loads?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in applications with high shock and impact loads. In fact, they are specifically designed to absorb and dampen shock loads, making them well-suited for such challenging environments. Here’s how flexible couplings handle high shock and impact loads:
- Material Flexibility: Flexible couplings are made from materials with high elasticity and flexibility, such as elastomers (rubber-like materials) or metal alloys. When a shock load is applied, these materials can deform temporarily, absorbing the impact energy and preventing it from transmitting to the connected equipment.
- Vibration Damping: Shock loads often generate vibrations that can be harmful to the equipment. Flexible couplings with vibration-damping properties can further mitigate the effects of shock loads by absorbing and dissipating the vibration energy, reducing the stress on the machinery.
- Design Features: Some flexible couplings are specifically engineered with features to handle high shock loads. These may include reinforced structures, enhanced damping characteristics, or additional support to withstand the sudden forces generated by impacts.
- Load Distribution: Flexible couplings help distribute the shock load more evenly across the flexible elements or components, preventing localized stress concentrations that could lead to component failure.
- Resilience: The flexibility and resilience of the coupling material allow it to return to its original shape after the shock load has dissipated. This ability to recover from deformation ensures that the coupling can continue to accommodate misalignment and transmit torque effectively.
- Protection of Connected Equipment: By absorbing shock loads, flexible couplings protect the connected equipment from sudden and severe impacts, reducing the risk of damage or premature failure of critical components.
Applications with high shock and impact loads can be found in various industries, including mining, construction, material handling, and heavy machinery. Flexible couplings provide an essential role in maintaining the reliability and longevity of the equipment in these demanding environments.
When selecting a flexible coupling for an application with high shock and impact loads, it is crucial to consider the specific requirements and operating conditions. Consulting with the coupling manufacturer or a qualified engineer can ensure the proper coupling is chosen to meet the unique challenges of the application.
Can flexible couplings be used in power generation equipment, such as turbines and generators?
Yes, flexible couplings are commonly used in power generation equipment, including turbines and generators. These critical components of power generation systems require reliable and efficient shaft connections to transfer power from the prime mover (e.g., steam turbine, gas turbine, or internal combustion engine) to the electricity generator.
Flexible couplings play a vital role in power generation equipment for the following reasons:
- Misalignment Compensation: Power generation machinery often experiences misalignment due to factors like thermal expansion, settling, and foundation shifts. Flexible couplings can accommodate these misalignments, reducing the stress on shafts and minimizing wear on connected components.
- Vibration Dampening: Turbines and generators can generate significant vibrations during operation. Flexible couplings help dampen these vibrations, reducing the risk of resonance and excessive mechanical stress on the system.
- Torsional Shock Absorption: Power generation equipment may encounter torsional shocks during startup and shutdown processes. Flexible couplings can absorb and dissipate these shocks, protecting the entire drivetrain from damage.
- Isolation of High Torque Loads: Some power generation systems may have torque fluctuations during operation. Flexible couplings can isolate these fluctuations, preventing them from propagating to other components.
- Electrical Isolation: In certain cases, flexible couplings with non-metallic elements can provide electrical isolation, preventing the transmission of electrical currents between shafts.
Power generation applications impose specific requirements on flexible couplings, such as high torque capacity, robust construction, and resistance to environmental factors like temperature and humidity. Different types of flexible couplings, including elastomeric, metallic, and composite couplings, are available to meet the varying demands of power generation equipment.
When selecting a flexible coupling for power generation equipment, engineers must consider factors such as the type of prime mover, torque and speed requirements, operating conditions, and the specific application’s environmental challenges. Consulting with coupling manufacturers and following their engineering recommendations can help ensure the appropriate coupling is chosen for each power generation system.
Can flexible couplings handle misalignment between shafts?
Yes, flexible couplings are specifically designed to handle misalignment between shafts in rotating machinery and mechanical systems. Misalignment can occur due to various factors, including installation errors, thermal expansion, manufacturing tolerances, or shaft deflection during operation.
Flexible couplings offer the ability to compensate for different types of misalignment, including:
- Angular Misalignment: When the shafts are not collinear and have an angular offset, flexible couplings can accommodate this misalignment by flexing or twisting, allowing the two shafts to remain connected while transmitting torque smoothly.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment occurs when the two shafts are not perfectly aligned along their axes. Flexible couplings can adjust to this misalignment, ensuring that the shafts remain connected and capable of transmitting power efficiently.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment, also known as end float or axial displacement, refers to the relative axial movement of the two shafts. Some flexible coupling designs can accommodate axial misalignment, allowing for slight axial movements without disengaging the coupling.
The ability of flexible couplings to handle misalignment is essential in preventing premature wear and failure of the connected equipment. By compensating for misalignment, flexible couplings reduce the stress on the shafts, bearings, and seals, extending the service life of these components and improving overall system reliability.
It is crucial to select the appropriate type of flexible coupling based on the specific misalignment requirements of the application. Different coupling designs offer varying degrees of misalignment compensation, and the choice depends on factors such as the magnitude and type of misalignment, the torque requirements, and the operating environment.
In summary, flexible couplings play a vital role in handling misalignment between shafts, ensuring efficient power transmission and protecting mechanical systems from the adverse effects of misalignment. Their ability to accommodate misalignment makes them indispensable components in various industrial, automotive, aerospace, and marine applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-07