|product||Star Elastic with Enlarged Shaft Hole Flexible Coupling for Machine tools|
|material||stainless steel , iron , aluminum ,bronze ,carbon steel ,brass etc .|
|size||ISO standard ,customer requirements|
|BORE||Finished bore, Pilot Bore, Special request|
|surface treatment||Carburizing and Quenching,Tempering ,Tooth suface high quenching Hardening,Tempering|
|Processing Method||Molding, Shaving, Hobbing, Drilling, Tapping, Reaming, Manual Chamfering, Grinding etc|
|Heat Treatment||Quenching & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching, High-frequency Hardening, Carbonitriding……|
|Package||Wooden Case/Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Machining Process||Gear Hobbing, Gear Milling, Gear Shaping, Gear Broaching, Gear Shaving, Gear Grinding and Gear Lapping|
|Applications||Toy, Automotive, instrument, electrical equipment, household appliances, furniture, mechanical equipment,daily living equipment, electronic sports equipment, , sanitation machinery, market/ hotel equipment supplies, etc.|
|Testing Equipment||Rockwell hardness tester 500RA, Double mesh instrument HD-200B & 3102,Gear measurement center instrument CNC3906T and other High precision detection equipments|
workshop & equipment
1 . Prioritized Quality
2 .Integrity-based Management
3 .Service Orientation
4 .150+ advanced equipment
5 .10000+ square meter factory area
6 .200+ outstanding employees
7 .90% employees have more than 10 year- working experience in our factory
8 .36 technical staff
9 .certificate ISO 9001 , SGS
10 . Customization support
11 .Excellent after-sales service
sample orders delivery time:
10-15 working days as usual
15-20 working days in busy season
large order leading time :
20-30 working days as usual
30-40 working days in busy season
1. why should you buy products from us not from other suppliers?
We are a 32 year-experience manufacturer on making the gear, specializing in manufacturing varieties of gears, such as helical gear ,bevel gear ,spur gear and grinding gear, gear shaft, timing pulley, rack, , timing pulley and other transmission parts . There are 150+ advanced equipment ,200+ excellent employees ,and 36 technical staff . what’s more ,we have got ISO9001 and SGS certificate .
2 .Do you accept small order?
If your order bearings are our standard size, we accept even 1pcs.
3 .How long is the delivery?
A: Small orders usually takes 10-15 working days,big order usually 20-35 days, depending on orders quantity and whether are standard size.
Can flexible couplings be used in servo motor and stepper motor applications?
Yes, flexible couplings are commonly used in both servo motor and stepper motor applications. They play a crucial role in connecting the motor shaft to the driven load while compensating for misalignments and providing other essential benefits:
- Servo Motor Applications: Servo motors require precise motion control and high responsiveness. Flexible couplings are well-suited for servo motor applications because they offer the following advantages:
- Misalignment Compensation: Servo motors are sensitive to misalignments, which can lead to decreased performance and increased wear. Flexible couplings can accommodate angular, parallel, and axial misalignments, ensuring that the motor and driven load remain properly aligned during operation.
- Vibration Damping: Flexible couplings help reduce vibrations, which is crucial for servo motor applications that require smooth and precise motion. By absorbing and dissipating vibrations, flexible couplings contribute to the overall stability and accuracy of the system.
- Backlash Minimization: Some flexible couplings have minimal to no backlash, making them suitable for high-precision servo motor applications where any play or clearance between components could affect performance.
- High Torque Capacity: Servo motors often require high torque transmission capabilities. Flexible couplings are available in various designs and materials, allowing for the selection of couplings with appropriate torque ratings for specific servo motor applications.
- Stepper Motor Applications: Stepper motors are commonly used in open-loop control systems where precise positioning is necessary. Flexible couplings are used in stepper motor applications due to the following reasons:
- Misalignment Tolerance: Stepper motors can experience misalignments, especially in dynamic applications. Flexible couplings can handle misalignments without introducing significant backlash or affecting the stepper motor’s accuracy.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Flexible couplings are often more cost-effective than other types of couplings, making them a practical choice for stepper motor applications, especially in cases where precision requirements are not as stringent as in servo motor systems.
- Shock Load Absorption: Some stepper motor applications involve abrupt starts and stops, leading to shock loads. Flexible couplings can absorb these shocks and protect the motor and driven load from damage.
- Simplicity: Flexible couplings are simple in design and easy to install, making them a popular choice in various stepper motor applications.
Overall, flexible couplings offer valuable benefits in both servo motor and stepper motor applications. They help improve system performance, reduce wear on components, and enhance the overall reliability of the motion control systems they are employed in.
How does a flexible coupling contribute to reducing maintenance and downtime costs?
A flexible coupling plays a significant role in reducing maintenance and downtime costs in mechanical systems. Here are the ways in which it achieves this:
- Misalignment Compensation: Flexible couplings can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignments between shafts. By absorbing and compensating for misalignment, they reduce wear and stress on connected equipment, minimizing the risk of premature failures and the need for frequent adjustments.
- Vibration Damping: Flexible couplings dampen vibrations and shock loads in the system. This not only protects the connected components from excessive wear but also reduces the likelihood of damage to bearings, seals, and other critical parts, which would otherwise require frequent replacement or repair.
- Protection Against Shock Loads: In applications where sudden starts, stops, or load fluctuations occur, flexible couplings can absorb and dissipate some of the shock loads, preventing potential damage to machinery. This feature extends the equipment’s lifespan and minimizes unplanned downtime.
- Longevity of Components: By reducing stress and wear on connected components, flexible couplings contribute to their longevity. Components such as bearings, shafts, and gears are subject to less strain and fatigue, resulting in extended service intervals and reduced replacement costs.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance: Flexible couplings are relatively easy to install and require minimal maintenance. Routine inspections to check for wear or damage can be done without significant downtime, allowing proactive maintenance to address any issues before they escalate.
- Adaptability to Operating Conditions: Flexible couplings can handle variations in operating conditions, such as temperature fluctuations and different types of loads. Their ability to accommodate changing conditions reduces the need for frequent adjustments or component replacements due to environmental factors.
- Reduced Downtime during Maintenance: In the event of maintenance or equipment repairs, flexible couplings can be quickly disconnected and reconnected, minimizing the downtime required for servicing. This quick replacement reduces production losses and improves overall system efficiency.
Overall, the use of flexible couplings in mechanical systems promotes reliability, extends the life of equipment, and helps prevent costly breakdowns. By reducing maintenance and downtime costs, flexible couplings contribute to improved productivity and profitability for industrial operations.
Can you explain the different types of flexible coupling designs available?
There are several types of flexible coupling designs available, each with its unique construction and characteristics. These designs are tailored to meet specific application requirements and address different types of misalignment and torque transmission needs. Here are some of the most common types of flexible couplings:
- Jaw Couplings: Jaw couplings consist of two hubs with curved jaws and an elastomer spider placed between them. The spider acts as a flexible element and can compensate for angular and parallel misalignment. Jaw couplings are widely used in various industrial applications due to their simple design and effectiveness in handling misalignment and vibration damping.
- Disc Couplings: Disc couplings use thin metallic discs with a series of alternating slits and flanges to connect the shafts. The disc coupling design allows for excellent misalignment compensation, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. Disc couplings are known for their high torsional stiffness and precise torque transmission capabilities.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings consist of toothed hubs connected by an external sleeve with gear teeth. They are well-suited for applications with high torque and moderate misalignment. Gear couplings offer good misalignment compensation and high torque capacity, making them popular in heavy-duty industrial applications.
- Beam Couplings: Beam couplings use a single piece of flexible material, often a metal beam, to connect the shafts. The material’s flexibility allows for angular and axial misalignment compensation. Beam couplings are compact, lightweight, and provide low inertia, making them suitable for applications with high-speed requirements.
- Bellows Couplings: Bellows couplings consist of a bellows-like flexible structure that connects the two hubs. They can compensate for angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. Bellows couplings are known for their high torsional stiffness and ability to maintain constant velocity transmission.
- Oldham Couplings: Oldham couplings use three discs, with the middle one having a perpendicular slot. This design allows for angular misalignment compensation while transmitting torque between the hubs. Oldham couplings are often used when electrical isolation between shafts is required.
Each flexible coupling design has its strengths and limitations, and the choice depends on factors such as the application’s torque requirements, misalignment conditions, operating environment, and speed. Proper selection of the coupling type ensures optimal performance, efficiency, and reliability in various mechanical systems and rotating machinery.
editor by CX 2023-09-12