Chain coupling is composed by a duplex roller chain and 2 sprockets. The function of connection and detachment is done by the joint of chain. It has the characteristic of simplicity, high efficiency, easy – on and easy-off and nice out-look.
It also has a aluminium cover to prevent dust and protect the lubricant and make the life of chain coupling a long – lasting one.
Flexible or Rigid
|Payment||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
Packaging & Shipping
WHY CHOOSE US
Comprehensive Product Portfolio We produce and supply a wide range of power transmission
products including drive chains, leaf chains, conveyor chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, and
couplings. This one-store-for-all shopping experience will significantly reduce your searching costs while
guarantee youfind what you want at 1 click.
Value Choice Products Our products are the best combination of quality and price, and you get what
you want within your budgets
Seasoned Sales Associates and Engineers We have 15 seasoned sales associates and 5 engineers;
on our team at your disposal any time when you need a helping hand. They are well trained with industry
know-now and will always respond to your requests within 24 hours.
100% Customer Retention Rate Our regular customers from overseas come back not just for our
premium quality products, but for the superior services that we’ve provided over the years
Q1: What’s your average lead time?
A: It varies. Our regular end-to-end lead time is 1-2 months.. We also provide express shipments for rush orders. For details,please consult our sales associate.
Q2: Is your price better than your competitors given the same quality?
A: Definitely YES. We provide the most competitive price in the power transmission industry. If price disparity exists, we’ll be more than happy to do a price match.
Q3: Can you make chains according to my CAD drawings?
A: Yes. Besides the regular standard chains, we produce non-standard and custom-design products to meet the specific technical requirements. In reality, a sizable portion of our production capacity is assigned to make non-standard products.
Q4: Can we inspect the goods before shipment?
A: Yes. You or your representative or any third-party inspection party assigned is allowed access to our facility and do the inspection.
Q5: What kind of payment method is acceptable for your mill?
A: We’re flexible. We take T/T, L/C, or any other online payment methods so long as it’s applicable for you.
Q6: What if I have any other questions?
A: Whenever in doubt, you’re always encouraged to consult our sales associate any time – They will help you to your satisfaction.
How does a flexible coupling deal with backlash and torsional stiffness?
A flexible coupling deals with backlash and torsional stiffness in the following ways:
- Backlash: Backlash refers to the play or clearance between mating teeth in mechanical systems. In certain couplings, such as gear couplings, some degree of backlash is unavoidable due to the space between the teeth. However, flexible couplings with elastomeric or beam-type elements typically have minimal to no backlash. The flexibility of these elements allows them to maintain continuous contact and transmit torque smoothly without any gaps or play between components.
- Torsional Stiffness: Torsional stiffness is the ability of a coupling to resist rotational deformation or twisting under torque. It is essential to have adequate torsional stiffness in some applications to ensure accurate motion transmission and responsiveness. Flexible couplings exhibit a balance between torsional stiffness and flexibility. While they allow for a degree of angular and parallel misalignment, they still possess sufficient torsional stiffness to transmit most of the torque efficiently. This characteristic helps maintain the precision of motion control systems and prevents power losses due to deformation.
The design and materials used in flexible couplings contribute to their ability to address both backlash and torsional stiffness effectively. Here are some key features:
- Elastomeric Elements: Couplings with elastomeric elements, such as rubber or polyurethane, provide excellent flexibility to absorb misalignments and dampen vibrations. They also exhibit minimal backlash as the elastomeric material maintains continuous contact between the coupling components.
- Beam-Type Couplings: Beam-type couplings use thin metal beams to transmit torque. These couplings offer high torsional stiffness while still accommodating misalignments. The beams can flex slightly under torque, absorbing shocks and compensating for misalignment without compromising torsional rigidity.
- Composite Couplings: Some flexible couplings use composite materials that combine the advantages of different materials to achieve specific performance characteristics. These composites can offer low backlash and precise torsional stiffness, making them suitable for demanding applications.
- High-Quality Manufacturing: The precision manufacturing of flexible couplings ensures that components fit together with minimal clearances, reducing backlash. Additionally, high-quality materials contribute to better torsional stiffness and overall performance.
Overall, flexible couplings strike a balance between flexibility to accommodate misalignments and sufficient torsional stiffness to transmit torque efficiently. By effectively addressing backlash and torsional stiffness, these couplings contribute to the smooth and reliable operation of various mechanical systems.
What are the key considerations for selecting a flexible coupling for high-speed applications?
When selecting a flexible coupling for high-speed applications, several critical considerations should be taken into account to ensure optimal performance and reliability:
- Material and Design: Choose a flexible coupling made from high-quality materials that can withstand the high rotational speeds without experiencing excessive wear or fatigue. Consider designs that are specifically engineered for high-speed applications, ensuring they have the required torsional stiffness and damping characteristics.
- Balance: Imbalance at high speeds can lead to vibration and reduce the lifespan of the coupling and connected components. Look for precision-balanced flexible couplings that minimize vibration and avoid any potential resonance issues at operating speeds.
- Torsional Stiffness: In high-speed applications, torsional stiffness is crucial to maintaining accurate rotational timing and preventing torque losses. Choose a flexible coupling with adequate torsional stiffness to minimize angular deflection under load.
- Dynamic Balancing: Dynamic balancing is essential for flexible couplings used in high-speed applications. A dynamically balanced coupling reduces vibrations caused by rotational imbalances, increasing the smoothness and stability of the system.
- Temperature Resistance: High-speed operations can generate significant heat, so select a flexible coupling that can withstand the elevated temperatures without compromising its mechanical properties or causing premature failure.
- Alignment and Runout Tolerance: Accurate alignment of the coupling with the shafts is crucial to prevent additional stress and vibration. Consider couplings with high runout tolerance and ease of alignment to facilitate proper installation.
- Service Life and Maintenance: Evaluate the expected service life of the flexible coupling in high-speed applications. Low-maintenance couplings are desirable to reduce downtime and maintenance costs.
- Application Specifics: Consider the specific requirements of the high-speed application, such as the magnitude of torque, axial movement, and the presence of shock loads. Choose a coupling that can handle these specific demands while maintaining performance at high speeds.
- Compliance with Standards: Ensure that the selected flexible coupling complies with relevant industry standards and specifications, especially those related to high-speed performance and safety.
By carefully considering these key factors, engineers can choose a flexible coupling that meets the demands of high-speed applications, delivering reliable and efficient power transmission while minimizing the risk of premature wear, vibration, and downtime.
What are the maintenance requirements for flexible couplings?
Maintenance of flexible couplings is essential to ensure their reliable and efficient performance over their service life. Proper maintenance helps prevent premature wear, reduces the risk of unexpected failures, and extends the lifespan of the couplings. Here are some key maintenance requirements for flexible couplings:
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the flexible couplings to check for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for cracks, tears, or any other visible issues in the coupling components.
- Lubrication: Some flexible couplings, especially those with moving parts or sliding surfaces, may require periodic lubrication. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations regarding the type and frequency of lubrication to ensure smooth operation.
- Alignment Checks: Misalignment is a common cause of coupling failure. Regularly check the alignment of the connected shafts and adjust as necessary. Proper alignment reduces stress on the coupling and improves power transmission efficiency.
- Torque Monitoring: Monitoring the torque transmitted through the coupling can help detect any abnormal or excessive loads. If the coupling is subjected to loads beyond its rated capacity, it may lead to premature failure.
- Environmental Protection: If the couplings are exposed to harsh environmental conditions, take measures to protect them from dust, dirt, moisture, and corrosive substances. Consider using protective covers or seals to shield the couplings from potential contaminants.
- Temperature Considerations: Ensure that the operating temperature of the flexible coupling is within its designed range. Excessive heat can accelerate wear, while extremely low temperatures may affect the flexibility of certain coupling materials.
- Replace Worn or Damaged Parts: If any components of the flexible coupling show signs of wear or damage, replace them promptly with genuine replacement parts from the manufacturer.
- Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Follow the maintenance guidelines provided by the coupling manufacturer. They often include specific maintenance intervals and procedures tailored to the coupling’s design and materials.
- Training and Expertise: Ensure that maintenance personnel have the necessary training and expertise to inspect and maintain the flexible couplings properly. Improper maintenance practices can lead to further issues and compromise the coupling’s performance.
By adhering to these maintenance requirements, you can maximize the service life of the flexible couplings and minimize the risk of unexpected downtime or costly repairs. Regular maintenance helps maintain the efficiency and reliability of the coupling in various industrial, automotive, and machinery applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-02