- Customized Stainless Steel/Carbon Steel/steel Lost Wax Casting/precision casting steel pipe fitting/base/gear/cap/washer/bracket/flange/coupling with thread
Stainless Steel: JIS SCS1, SCS2, SCS13, SCS13L, SCS14, SCS14L/ DIN G-X7Cr13, G-X20Cr14, G-X6CrNi18 9, G-X6CrNiMo18 10, 1.3955, 1.4308, 1.4408, 1.4581 / ASTM/AISI CA-15, CA-40, CF-3/304L, CF-3M/316L, CF-8/304, CF-8M/316, etc Carbon Steel: JIS SC450, SCC5 / DIN GS-45, GS-60 / ASTM WCB, 450-240, 80-40, etc Alloy Steel: JIS SCW480, SCSiMn2, SCCrMn3 / DIN GS-20Mn5, GS-37MnSi5, GS-34CrMo4, etc Heat Resistance Steel: JIS SCH13, SCH21, SCH24/ DIN G-X15CrNiSi25 20 1.4840,G-X45CrNiSi35 25 1.4857 / ASTM HN, HK30, HK, HK40, HHM HP, HT Bronze or Copper: JIS BC6, ALBC6, etc Other materials Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Hight Manganese Steel, Tool steel, Heat-resistant Steel, Al-Si Alloy, etc also available according to customer’s request.
- Required documents for offer to be provided by customer:
Drawings with formats of IGS (3D), DWG or DXF (Auto CAD 2D), PDF, JPG
Standard of material (Preferable to provide Element Percentage of C, Si, Mn, P, S, etc and Physical/Machanical Properties of the material)
Unit Weight of Rough Casting
Production technology: Lost-wax casting/investment casting
- Main production equipment:
Sand glueing tanks
Intermediate frequency electrical induction furnaces
Shot blast machines
Heat treatment furnaces
Heat treatment water tank
Acid solution and water cleaning tank
Buffing / polishing machines / Electrical polishing
- Unit weight: 1.2g~80,000g per piece
- Other details:
Taper hole, deep hole, bent hole D>Ø2mm L=1D
Minimum outside radius R0.3mm, minimum inside radius R0.5mm
Minimum thickness of 1.5mm, some parts with minimum thickness of 0.8mm
- Tolerance of dimension for cast:
Dimension Range (mm) Common Tolerance Special Tolerance < 25 +/- 0.25 mm +/- 0.13 mm 25 ~ 50 +/- 0.40 mm +/- 0.25 mm 50 ~ 100 +/- 0.80 mm +/- 0.50 mm > 100 +/- 1 % +/- 0.5 %
- Minimum order: No limit
- Delivery: Within 30 working days after signing of contract and confirmation of samples by client
- Technological process:
- Some Products:
- Testing equipments:
- Company information:
How Does a Gear Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
Gear couplings are designed to provide excellent protection to connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations, making them ideal for use in demanding and heavy-duty applications. The design and features of gear couplings that contribute to this protection include:
- Flexible and Rigid Elements: Gear couplings consist of two hubs with external gears that mesh together. Between these two hubs, there is a center sleeve with internal gear teeth. The center sleeve acts as a flexible element, while the outer hubs act as rigid elements. This combination allows the gear coupling to transmit torque while absorbing and dampening shock loads and vibrations.
- Misalignment Compensation: Gear couplings can accommodate angular, parallel, and axial misalignment between shafts. When the connected equipment experiences misalignment due to dynamic forces or shock loads, the gear coupling can flex and adjust to these changes, preventing excessive stress on the shafts and equipment.
- High Torsional Stiffness: Gear couplings offer high torsional stiffness, meaning they have minimal angular deflection under load. This stiffness helps maintain precise alignment and reduces the likelihood of damage to the connected equipment caused by misalignment-induced vibrations.
- Load Distribution: The toothed gear design of gear couplings ensures a large surface area of contact between the gears. This spreads the torque evenly across the gear teeth, resulting in a uniform distribution of load and reducing the concentration of stress on specific areas.
- Damping Characteristics: The flexible center sleeve in the gear coupling acts as a damping element that absorbs and dissipates vibrations, further protecting the connected equipment from harmful oscillations.
- High-Speed Balancing: Gear couplings are precisely balanced during manufacturing to minimize vibrations and ensure smooth operation even at high speeds. Proper balancing helps prevent resonances and reduces the impact of shock loads on the connected equipment.
By effectively absorbing and dampening shock loads and vibrations, gear couplings extend the life of the connected equipment and surrounding components, reduce maintenance requirements, and contribute to a more reliable and efficient mechanical system. However, it is essential to select the appropriate size and type of gear coupling based on the specific application and operating conditions to ensure optimal protection and performance.
editor by CX 2023-09-07