DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit includes a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Commence the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve can be presented if necessary. Also a stress compen sated flow manage could be added towards the circuit to regulate the descent velocity from the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our product sales engineer for your distinct pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic elements concerned prior to set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which ought to also be clean and totally free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
four. The power unit must be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree in the tank right after the first operating in the power unit.
six. Oil modifying is required immediately after the original 100 operation hrs, afterwards once each and every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a electrical power up power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A stress compensatred flow handle could be added to circuit to regulate the decent velocity of the cylinder.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean each of the hydraulic elements concerned before installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and totally free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is suggested.
4. The energy unit need to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level from the tank just after the original running from the energy unit.
6. Oil shifting is needed immediately after the first 100 operation hours, afterwards after every 3000 hours.